Reflexology is a gentle, non-invasive touch therapy working on the reflex areas of the feet or hands which corresponds to the structures and organs of the body. Reflexology works alongside holistic principals aiming to treat your mind, body and spirit. All organs and body systems can be mapped onto areas of the feet called reflex points. By working these reflex points you can bring about a response in the corresponding part of the body and induce a deep sense of relaxation, restores energy and promotes the body’s own ability to restore and heal itself.
It is suitable for a wide range of conditions and for clients of all ages.
Some of the benefits include
- Reduces stress by generating deep relaxation, helping the body to balance itself and allowing healing energy to flow. This in turn improves circulation.
- Improves immune system by stimulating the lymphatic system to cleanse the body of toxins and impurities and stimulate the production of endorphins leading to a sense of wellbeing.
- Stimulates nerve function and can reduce pain.
- It can help muscle spasm and cramps.
- It can help ease sciatica and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It lifts the mood, aids sleep and helps relieve tension leading to a sense of wellbeing.
Further information about reproductive reflexology can be found here: https://reproductivereflexologists.org